I have been playing drums professionally for over 25 years now. Over these years, I have gained a great deal of experience from working with various producers, artists, and other musicians. I have always been fascinated with how to make awesome drum sounds in the studio. It’s always so beautiful when you hear the finished product of a drum sound that has been carefully produced. My dream was to combine my love of playing the drums and my interest in recording, which is why I started this recording studio. My passion is drumming and I want to offer drum recordings for songwriters and producers at a more affordable price then hiring the studio, engineer, and drummer separately.
Between the start of my love of music at the end of 6 to where I am today, everyone I have come across during my career has helped shape me into the drummer that I am today. I take a little bit of knowledge from everyone I have worked with, which has helped me gain a lot of insight both as a musician and a producer. These are the things that I want to share with everyone that I work with.
I love music and have made quite the career for myself doing it. I just want to give others this same opportunity to express their creativity and make their visions come to life.
My goal and top priority is to add value for other songwriters, musicians, and artists. I want them to be able to achieve the best quality and musicianship for their songs and performances.
2016 – 2020
Drum recording / Recording
- Recorded drumtracks for the Eurovision contest
- Worked ondrumsounds together with producer Jacob Hellner and the band Viktor & The Blood
- Did a visit at DW drumfactory
- Recorded drums, bass and keyboards for Sonic Stations new album
- A complete rebuild of the studio and got help with the design from Philip Newell
- Gigs with Micke “Mojo” Nilsson
- Gigs at Stadsteatern
- Gig with brothers Per-Erik and Gunnar Hallin at jazzclub Fashing in Stockholm
- Two weeks touring with Cookie Watkins from Las Vegas
- Played drums on Dec Burkes next solo album.
- Worked at Stockholms stadsteater, playing the jungle book.
- Worked with Freddy Sheinfeld. Composer for film and television
- Worked at the musical leva livet, China Teatern, Stockholm
2009 – 2010
- Plans for some new diffusors to the studio. A lot of audio tests.
- Some interesting work with great engineer Michael Angel from US.
- Worked on the new Vindictiv album
- Worked at Stadsteatern, the show Puntila Matti
- Clinic tour for Sabian Cymbals, Vic Firth and DW drums
- Recorded some drum tracks for music 4 media and TV channel 9.
- Recorded some drum tracks for English artist Richard Jay and he`s next solo album.
- Drum recordings for Shelly Hughes.
- Album Vindictive was released. An interesting progressive rock project.
- Clinic tour for Sabian cymbals Vic Firth, and DW drums
- Drum performances with our new project Wikman/Bylin Proyecto
- A tour to Moscow with the band Santana
- Clinic tour in music shops around Sweden
- Gigs with Maria Hanninen at Engelsberg festival
- Gigs with Jerry Donahue, guitarist from Hellecasters and Fairport Convention.
Share this with your friends